What is Presentation Skills Coaching?
A customised one-to-one training programme, designed to help the client learn how to prepare and deliver effective workplace presentations.
- Nerves, and how to control them.
- Analysing your audience.
- Effective use of the voice.
- Using your hands for maximum effect.
- Eye-contact and body-language.
- How to increase your influence & impact.
- Structuring the content of the presentation.
- Creating & using effective visual aids.
- Setting up the right environment.
- Using the equipment effectively.
- Interacting with the audience & handling a Q&A session.
Four half-days sessions (9.30am to 1.30pm)
This programme is very hands-on and interactive, with the client getting the opportunity to deliver several presentations at each session, which involves both feedback and also self-analysis of their performance each time.
The client is also provided with recordings of all of their presentations, which enables them to work on their presentations between each session, so as to implement
all of the improvements identified.